Title : IT Administrator
Experience : 8-12 years
Location : Bangalore
Company Overview & History
Exeevo and its platforms are the result of a strategic alliance established between Indegene and Microsoft in 2017. Exeevo has grown from providing a customer experience (CX) platform for commercial and medical teams to supporting the entire journey from clinical to commercial for life sciences organizations to deliver superior experiences to both healthcare teams and patients. Exeevo provides advanced capabilities in CRM, marketing, contact centers, event management, commercial operations, expert engagement, clinical trial recruitment, as well as customer and patient insights for pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device makers.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for day to day IT operations including installation, configuration, and maintenance of systems, software and related Azure infrastructure.
- Manage and monitor Office 365 services and Microsoft licensing related queries.
- Handle L1/L2 IT support queries – Incident, Change and Service catalogues.
- Experience in configuring and managing organization directory - create users, groups, and OU, Group Policy.
- Manages user accounts and assets and assigns, updates security permissions on the network according to security policy
- Administrating Intune environments in aspects of PC management, Mobile Device Management and Mobile Application Management..
- Configuring and management of Azure Policies, Azure AD, IAM, Log Analytics, Key Vault, Load Balancer, Application Gateway, Traffic Manager, Scale-set, DNS, Azure Monitor is required.
- Configuring and managing Intune policies (device, application, email, conditional access, password management, etc.).
- Configuring and managing Intune policies for BYOD, CYOD or COPE scenarios..
- Managing Azure vNet, vNet Peering, IP Management, Resource Management, NSG, VPN configuration.
- Intune based reporting reflecting compliance, application protection, audit logs and trends
- Experience with Windows Autopilot as a modern OS deployment solution..
- Monitor application deployment status.
- Able to resolve issues related multiple Device OS platforms.
- Providing Root Cause Analysis for Intune, Azure, Security incidents.
- Good Knowledge on AAD proxy setup and configuration.
- Must demonstrate ability to work productively with a wide range of people as well as ability to effectively present information to customers and senior management.
- Role-Based Access controls (RBAC) assignments for different Intune roles.
- Device settings configuration to enable Azure AD join (for Windows 10 devices).
- MDM auto-enrolment configurations (for Windows 10 devices).
- Enrolment Restriction Rules.
- Troubleshooting of MDM Agent Installation and Configuration Issues.
- Configuration of MDM Enrolment by SMS, EMAIL, Agent based for all the mobile platforms (ios, Android, Windows).
- Handling MDM Incident Tickets at all Severity levels and all type of Service Requests in Queue. Responsible for resolving issues arising out of Monitoring and Alerting.
- Configuring and troubleshooting Platform Specific (ios, Android, Windows) Device Management and Application Management Policies.
- Handle Tier 1& 2 operations for all Office365 workloads:
- Exchange Online
- SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Teams
-Security & Compliance
- Responsible for the installation and configuration of new software and hardware.
- Responsible for monitoring system performance, IT system operations and storage utilization.
- Vendor coordination on Laptop delivery.
- Maintain and manage IT checklist, tracker, and policies.