Job Title : Business Analyst/ Functional Consultant, Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Azure
Location : Bangalore
- Manage the implementation of the Exeevo suite of Customer Experience Management products for projects between 90 and 720 days.
- Understand and analyze the requirements, advise subscribers on solutions and lead playback and fit-gap analysis sessions
- Create the requirements backlog and document it in Azure DevOps in line with the Exeevo Implementation Methodology.
- Supervise the configuration and integration of requirements over implementation sprints through coordination with product, development and QA teams
- Become an expert on the Exeevo product suite and, bring the best-in-class practices to our subscribers through thought leadership
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years working directly with clients, leading requirement gathering session, carrying out demo and UAT sessions, advising on how best to implement and maintain complex projects, translating needs and requirements into solutions, gap analysis and ensuring traceability and continuity are there throughout the project
- Demonstrated experience with business process reengineering and business process development
- Deep functional knowledge and familiarity with the most current Dynamics 365 Business Applications: Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Dynamics for Marketing. Customer Insights is a plus
- Experience with Implementation support – configuring solutions using workflow technology to automate business processes
- Excellent communicator - demonstrated experience standing in front of a room to either identify and collect requirements or to guide training and help users become confident working with the latest technology
- Experience in the Pharma & Lifesciences domains is a big plus
- Agile Software Development experience
- Exposure to enterprise planning and delivery tools such as JIRA or Azure DevOps
As a driven thought leader you have worked hard to get to where you are at today. And now you're ready to use your unique talents, skills and personality to achieve great things. We invite you to come join the Health Experiences Revolution that we are enabling here at Exeevo, where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. You will work directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners on large scale projects across various geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our subscribers will benefit from your unique perspective.